4K Video to 4K TV: Convert iPhone 7/6s(plus) 4K videos for playing on 4K UHD TV

4K Video to 4K TV: Convert iPhone 7/6s(plus) 4K videos for playing on 4K UHD TV

rileysarah321
This post was updated on .
When I import videos from my iPhone 6s I put it on my Synology Media Box to play on my Sony UHD TV. HD files play perfectly and look great. However, when I try to play a 4K file from my phone the TV tells me the video format is not supported? So how do I get native 4K files to play on my TV? Thank you all!

http://www.ufuware.com/hd-video-converter-for-windows-mac/

It's likely that you have shoot some 4K video with your newly purchased iPhone 7(plus)/6s(plus), it won't be difficult for you to play 4K resolution video on a 4K UHD TV, however, it doesn't mean that you can import every 4K video with different codec or formats to your UHD TV, the file formats should be included in 4K TV supported formats list.

http://www.hdmediamatters.com/hd-video-converter-for-windows-or-mac/
http://www.hdmediamatters.com/hd-video-converter-for-windows-or-mac/

If you can't play iPhone 4K videos on 4K UHD TV, the problem may be caused due to some codec incompatible issue, the best solution for you is to transcode the iPhone 7(plus)/6s(plus) 4K videos to 4K TV supported formats. Here, the best 4K Video Converter - UFUWare HD Video Converter is recommended to you. The APP can not only help to convert iPhone 4K videos to 4K TV supported formats, but also convert iPhone 4K videos to other formats such as AVI, WMV, MP4, MOV, MKV, 3GP, etc that are recognized by most media players, video editors or video sharing sites (YouTube/Vimeo/Facebook).

Free Download UFUWare HD Video Converter:

http://www.hdmediamatters.com/hd-video-converter-for-windows-or-mac/
http://www.hdmediamatters.com/hd-video-converter-for-windows-or-mac/

Hot:
How to Play 4K Videos in QuickTime Player?
Converting Blackmagic 4K files to Premiere Pro CS5/CS6/CC7
JVC 4K Mac Workflow: Import JVC 4K MOV/MP4 to FCP/iMovie/FCE on Mac

http://www.ufuware.com/how-to-play-4k-videos-in-quicktime-player/
http://www.ufuware.com/converting-blackmagic-4k-files-to-premiere-pro-cs5-cs6-cc7/
http://www.xavc-converter-tips.com/import-jvc-4k-videos-to-fcp-imovie-fce/

How to play iPhone 7(plus)/6s(plus) shoot 4K videos on 4K TV?

Step 1. Import iPhone 7(plus)/6s(plus) Recorded 4K video

Install and launch the UFUWare HD Video Converter as the 4K video to 4K TV Converter on your Mac/Windows PC, click "Add File" button to load iPhone 4K videos into the program, you can import multiple files at one time.

http://www.hdmediamatters.com/hd-video-converter-for-windows-or-mac/

Step 2. Select 4K TV supported formats

Click "Profile" bar to select "4K Video > 4K H.265/HEVC Video (*.mp4)" as output format. Most 4K TV now has the capability to playback H.265/HEVC MP4 format.

http://www.hdmediamatters.com/convert-iphone-4k-video-to-4k-tv-supported-mp4-for-playback/

Step 3. Adjust video parameters

Click "Settings" button to customize audio and video parameters like video codec, aspect ratio, bit rate, frame rate, Audio codec, sample rate, audio channels, etc. You can select "1920*1080" in "Resolution" option to downscale 4K UHD video to 1080p.

Step 4. Convert iPhone 4K videos to 4K H.265/HEVC MP4

Click "Convert" button to convert iPhone 6s(plus)/7(plus) 4K videos to 4K TV supported MP4 on Mac or Windows.

When the iPhone 4K video to 4K MP4 conversion finished, you can transfer iPhone 4K videos to your Samsung/Sony/Panasonic/LG 4K TV for playing.

Read More:

iphone 7 supported format, iphone 7 video converter, iphone avi files, listen music on iphone 7, mkv to iphone 7, play video on iphone 7, play video on iPhone 7 plus, play vob on iphone 7, supported file formats for iPhone 7 plus, video downloader for iphone 7, vob to iphone 7, wmv to iphone 7

remove audio from video windows 8, remove audio from video wmv, remove audio from youtube video, remove audio track from mkv, remove audio track from video, remove audio tracks from video, remove sound from video, remove sound from video iphone, removing audio from video, removing sound from video, sound remover

format factory mac replacement, format factory mac ufushare, format factory mac version, format factory macos sierra, format factory macos sierra 10.12, format factory os x mavericks 10.9, format factory os x yosemite 10.10, format factory similar mac, format factory.dmg for mac, free mac format factory