This post has NOT been accepted by the mailing list yet.
Canon has just released the VIXIA HF G40 in CES 2016. It is a compact, capable and easy to use camcorder, features a Genuine Canon 20x HD Video Lens offering a 35mm equivalent of 26.8–576mm with a minimum object distance of just 23.6 inches (60cm). Incorporating advanced elements and coatings, it helps reduce flare, ghosting and other distracting effects, delivering sharp, clear images with minimal distortion. The Canon VIXIA HF G40 records Full-HD (1,080p) videos at up to 60p, and in either MP4 or AVCHD formats. It has slow and fast-motion modes, from 2x to 1,200x intervals.
Users may find that they can't import Canon VIXIA HF G40 recorded AVCHD or MP4 files into Final Cut Pro X for editing, from Canon HF G40 product page you will know this camcorder can record videos in 1080 60p with the AVCHD or MP4 format, if you are familiar with Final Cut Pro X on Mac, you will know that AVCHD/MP4 format is not supported by FCP X. From Apple Final Cut Pro software's description we know that only few codecs and formats are supported, such as Apple ProRes codec MOV format, this is native codec for FCP X editing, and you won't encounter any problems with these format, so the best way to import Canon VIXIA HF G40 AVCHD/MP4 files to FCP X for editing is to convert Canon VIXIA HF G40 AVCHD/MP4 to MOV format with Apple ProRes codec.
Best Canon VIXIA HF G40 to FCP X Converter
aPubsoft HD Video Converter for Mac is top video converter on the market, it can help you to convert Canon VIXIA HF G40 AVCHD/MP4 to FCP X supported Apple ProRes codec with high quality and speed. Besides this, it has the ability to convert nearly all the HD videos to any formats you need, supported formats include AVCHD(MTS, M2TS), MP4, MOV, AVI, MKV, MPG, etc. it also has rich optimized formats for editing software and playable devices, such as Final Cut Pro, iMoive/Final Cut Express, Avid Media Composer, Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, etc. so with this program you can convert AVCHD/MP4 to FCP X, convert AVCHD/MP4 to iMovie/FCE, convert AVCHD/MP4 to Avid, or convert AVCHD/MP4 to Premiere/After Effects with native codec.
Top 5 Best MXF Converter for Windows or Mac Review to Convert MXF Files
Top P2 AVC Intra MXF Video/File Converter for Mac/Windows
Top 5 Ultra HD 4K Video Converter for Windows or Mac to Convert 4K Videos
Convert Canon VIXIA HF G40 AVCHD/MP4 to Apple ProRes for FCP X
You can follow the easy steps below to convert Canon VIXIA HF G40 AVCHD/MP4 videos to FCP X natively supported Apple ProRes codec MOV format, and then import the converted footages to Final Cut Pro X for editing smoothly, just download the Canon HF G40 to FCP X Converter and try it with the steps.
1. Download and install Canon VIXIA HF G40 to FCP X converter on your Mac computer, launch it you will see this program's main interface. This software also has Windows version, so you can also use it to convert Canon VIXIA HF G40 AVCHD/MP4 video on Windows 10/8.1/7/Vista/XP PC.
2. After you launched it, please click "Add Video" button to import Canon VIXIA HF G40 AVCHD or MP4 recordings. You can add several files at one time, batch loading and converting is well supported by this program.
3. Click "Profile" bar to choose "Final Cut Pro -> Apple ProRes 422 (*.mov)" as output format, Apple ProRes codec is specially designed for Final Cut Pro X/7/6.
4. Before convert Canon VIXIA HF G40 AVCHD/MP4 to Apple ProRes MOV, you can click "Settings" button to customize the output video and audio settings according to your needs.
5. Click "Convert" button to convert Canon HF G40 AVCHD/MP4 to FCP X ProRes on Mac.
The Canon VIXIA HF G40 to FCP X Converter will start the Canon HF G40 AVCHD/MP4 to ProRes conversion on Mac immediately with high quality and speed.
After the Canon HF G40 AVCHD/MP4 to ProRes conversion finished, you can load the generated ProRes .mov videos into Final Cut Pro X or FCP 7/6 for native editing on Mac.
|Free forum by Nabble||Edit this page|