This post has NOT been accepted by the mailing list yet.
Have you ever accidentally deleted pictures and videos from iPhone, iPad or iPod touch? Don't worry. It is not the end of the story. Actually, you still have the chance to get your deleted iPhone photos or videos back. Here are 3 selected methods for you.
Method 1. Restore photos and videos from iTunes Backup
If you've ever synced your iPhone/Pad/iPod Touch with iTunes, you can regain your deleted photos and videos by restoring from iTunes backup. Go to "Edit > Preferences > Devices" on iTunes. You'll see backups marked with device name and date. If you've made mind to do it, please follow steps below:
1. Connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch to computer.
2. On iTunes, go to "File > Devices > Restore from Backup". You'll be asked to turn off "Find My iPhone" if it's on currently.
3. Choose one backup to restore. Your device will restart.
Method 2. Restore photos and videos from iCloud Backup
If you've backed your iPhone or iPad with iCloud before, you can also restore pictures and videos from iCloud without computer. Make sure you have an iCloud backup to restore from first. Go to "Settings > iCloud > Storage > Manage Storage", tap a device listed under "Backups" to see the date and size of its latest backup. Then follow steps below.
1. On your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch, go to "Settings > General > Reset", then tap "Erase all contents and settings". The device will reboot.
2. In the setup guide, proceed to "Set up your device", tap "Restore from iCloud Backup", then sign in to iCloud.
3. Proceed to "Choose backup", tap a backup to restore. The device will restart.
Note: You're not suggested to take the latter two methods unless you're pretty sure your deleted/lost photos and videos are in the backup. It is necessary to make backup for existing data on your device.
Method 3. Recover deleted photos and videos from iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch Directly
When you have no backup available or you're not sure whether the lost photos and videos are in the backup, you can use UFUWare iOS Data Recovery. It is a powerful data recovery software that supports up to 16 kinds of files and latest iPhone 7(Plus)/SE/6S(Plus)/6(Plus)/5S/5/4S, iPad Pro/Air/Mini, iPod Touch 5/4, etc. As a great iOS Data recovery software, it can recover deleted photos and videos from iPhone Camera Roll, Photo Stream and other applications.
Step 1. Install and launch the iOS Data Recovery on your PC or Mac.
Step 2. Connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch to computer and scan the deleted photos and videos.
Step 3. After that, preview and select the photos/videos you want to recover. Then click "Recover" button to retrieve deleted photos and videos from iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch.
More Features of iOS Data Recovery:
1. The best iOS Data Recovery will scan data from the iTunes/iCloud backup that matches the connected device as well as the device itself, provided that you have available iTunes backup.
2. Besides photos and videos, you can also recover iPhone deleted SMS/iMessages, WhatsApp, Viber, contacts, voice memos, notes, reminders, calendar, and more data.
3. Multimedia files will be saved in separate folders according to types. Text data will be saved in HTML format and can be printed out.
convert torrent movies to iphone 7 or 7 Plus, enjoy torrent movies on iphone 7, get torrent movies to iphone 7, play torrent movies on iphone 7, watch torrent movies on iphone 7
wlmp iphone, wlmp ipod, wlmp itunes, wlmp open for mac, wlmp to avi, wlmp to avi converter, wlmp to mov converter, wlmp to mp3 converter, wlmp to mp4, wlmp to mp4 converter, wlmp video converter, wlmp vlc, wlmp xbox 360, wlmp zune
Blu-Ray to iPhone 7 Converter, convert blu ray to iPhone 7, convert dvd to iPhone 7, dvd to iPhone 7, DVD to iPhone 7 Converter, DVD to iPhone 7 ripper, enjoy blu-ray on iPhone 7, enjoy dvd on iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Blu-Ray Ripping Software, iPhone 7 DVD Ripping Software, playback blu-ray movie on iPhone 7, playback dvd movie on iPhone 7
|Free forum by Nabble||Edit this page|