How to Play Blu-Ray in Windows 10

CaitlinAaron
Backup Blu-ray with Plex Media Server for TV playing

This article offers a brief instruction about how to backup and rip Blu-ray to Plex Media Server for streaming, playing and sharing to TV.

We know that plex lets you aggregate all the personal media and access it anywhere. You can enjoy your own media on all your devices through a complex media server. If you like me to have 800-900 blue rays, want to convert them into some form, so you can divide them into complex parts and read it in this article. I will share the skills and techniques to copy your Blu-ray discs to complex media servers for playing and playing on TV.

Since Plex has maked it clear in its supported sources list and Blu-ray format is not listed. The possible solution is to use a Blu-ray ripping tool to rip Blu-ray to Plex/TV playable video formatand stream it to TV for playback. Though there are many Blu-ray rippers for Plex, the best and most suitable among them is Dimo Video Converter Ultimate

This Blu-ray Ripping program offers specified video formats for TV and many other game hardware like iPhone, iPad, Android, PSP, PS4 Pro/PS4/PS3, Xbox One S/Xbox One/Xbox 360, PS Vita, Wii and more bypassing the CSS, Region, RCE, Sony ARccOS and PuppetLock or some other Blu-ray protection. With it, you can easily convert, edit, view and save all your Blu-ray disc in a format that can be easily streamed and played from Plex with the highest possible playback video quality, even original AC3 5.1 sound can be kept for Plex pass-through. If you're using a Mac, please turn to Blu-ray Ripper for Mac from Dimo, which enables you to rip Blu-ray to Plex Media Server on Mac OS (Sierra included).

The process is straightforward. After downloading, follow the wizard to install and run the program. Then follow the steps below to rip Blu-ray to Plex supported file formats in a few clicks!

Software: http://www.ifrmovie.com/video-converter-ultimate

Download: http://ifrmovie.com/download/Dimo-vct-trial-setup.exe

Buy: http://www.ifrmovie.com/video-converter-ultimate/purchase

Steps:[url= https://blu-rayfamily.blogspot.com/2017/07/backup-blu-ray-with-plex.html        ] Backup Blu-ray with Plex Media Server for TV playing [/url]