New mailinglist at jpberlin - Please subscribe asap

New mailinglist at jpberlin - Please subscribe asap

Gabriele Pohl-4
Dear smartmontools users,

due to recent changes at sourceforge
https://sourceforge.net/blog/sourceforge-project-e-mail-policy-update/
we decided to move the mailing lists to another host[1].

Please subscribe to the new lists here:

Announcement mailing list
https://listi.jpberlin.de/mailman/listinfo/smartmontools-announce

Support, discussion, bug report and suggestion mailing list
https://listi.jpberlin.de/mailman/listinfo/smartmontools-support

List for contributions of info about drives that are not yet in smartmontools drive db
https://listi.jpberlin.de/mailman/listinfo/smartmontools-database

Unfortunately it is not possible for us to export and
move the old mailing list archives to the new location
due to the restricted admin privileges at sourceforge.
Sourceforge support told us that they also cannot
hand over a copy "as it would be a violation of the laws
we made these changes to comply with to release any subscriber information."

So you have to search on two places for a while
until the old messages can be classified as outdated.

Find links to our archives on the web in the wiki:

So far the info and see you on the new lists!

Cheers,

Gabriele

[1] Many thanks to jpberlin (https://www.jpberlin.de/)
who offer free service, complete list administration access
and mailing list archives for our Free Software Project :-)

--
Smartmontools developer team
https://www.smartmontools.org/wiki/Team