Request for contribution of example reports of recent smartctl versions

Request for contribution of example reports of recent smartctl versions

Gabriele Pohl-3
Dear smartmontools users,

I would like to update our collection of example reports:
https://www.smartmontools.org/wiki/Help#Howtoreadsmartctlreports

Current reason is the development / improvement of Munin plugins
http://gallery.munin-monitoring.org/sensors-index.html
for graphical monitoring of SMART data based on smartctl reports.

Therefore I am interested in a wide range of different
reports especially for report type scsi / sas and also
for new type nvme and ssd disks.

Your contributions are highly appreciated :-)

Please use "-q noserial" and note that all content
of our wiki is published under GPL if not stated otherwise.

Contributions under FDL (https://www.gnu.org/licenses/fdl.html)
are also welcome! I will mark the pages accordingly.

Full of expectations and cheers to all!

Gabriele