SAS and grown defect list

Gandalf Corvotempesta
I've asked this many times before, always with no response

With SAS disks, should i look for "elements in grown defect list" values to know if disk is healty or has some bad sectors?

With SATA there are multiple values to look for (like reallocations, pending sectors and so on) but in SAS?

And what about read/write/verify table values?

I would like to replace disks before a total failure.....