smartmontools/mailman/message/35864140

Kees van der Wiel
Hello,

On your support-website I found your reaction to my original question,
which was handled on
https://sourceforge.net/p/smartmontools/mailman/message/35864140/ .
Robert S. asked me to send the config file of smartd. Since I'm not sure
which file is meant exactly, I found three files that could be involved.
I compressed them as txt-files in the attached tar.bz-file. Hope this
wil be an efficient reaction for Robert, in order to be able to provide
the answer to my problem.

I hope I used the right reply-method now, so that my message will be
recieved in good order.

Greetings,
Kees

S.M.A.R.T.-config-files.tar.gz (4K) Download Attachment